Tailored and classically fashionable, the sloping roll arms of the Burke have an approachable familiarity.
Down-filled pillow tops add softness to the headrest, seat, and back, bringing a modern twist to a timeless silhouette. One simple push back motion reveals a recline function that's sure to surprise any guest. The Burke is truly a beautiful accent chair that has all of the comfort of a classic recliner.
- Experience the Invisible
a perfect blend of fashion, function, and comfort.
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Down-blend pillow-top pads on back and seat
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat
- Semi-attached back and seat cushion
- Single-needle top-stitch
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Custom luxury designs to your home in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Make the Blake yours with any leather or fabric, including Ultrasuede®, Sunbrella® and Crypton®, or bring your own material
- Sold wood legs: Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Metal legs available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze or Polished Nickel
- Early Bird Delivery: 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.